Vote for your choice of best hair in college basketball below in the comments.
Here’s the field of 16…
16. Garrett Collins – UNCG Spartans
Forward Garrett Collins gets the party started (and happy belated) with our Sweet 16 list.
15. Caleb Wood – Pennsylvania Quakers
Caleb Wood looks like one of the 3 Musketeers on the guard as the Quakers march into tournament territory.
14. Bobby Morehead – Montana Grizz
The headband game needed to be represented in this bracket.
13. Terrell Miller – Murray State Racers
Terrell Miller makes the NBA’s Nene look thin-haired.
12. Jaylen Barford – Arkansas Razorbacks
Jaylen Barford’s distinguished grey gives “senior night” a new connotation.
11. Rob Gray – Houston Cougars
Replacing Kyle Guy this year as an ambassador of team man bun.
10. Trae Young – Oklahoma Sooners
Some chicks dig the “just woke up” look.
9. Dylan Osetkowski – Texas Longhorns
You should see this modeled in corn rows. Osetkowski broke it out earlier this season.
8. Collin Sexton – Alabama Tide
This freshman has entered the college game and surpassed his own teammates – like Dazon Ingram and John Petty – with the voluminousness.
7. Jalen Fisher – TCU Hornfrogs
Jalen Fisher brings color, curls, and style to the bracket – a Cinderella story in the making.
6. Nate Watson – Providence Friar’s
Nate Watson rocks the sherbet colored frosted tips, as do some teammates.
5. Cartier Diara – K-State Wildcats
You can define this one.
4. Lonnie Walker – Miami Hurricane
Anyone comfortable with the nickname pineapple head belongs on this list.
3. Vincent Edwards – Purdue Boilermakers
Edwards reminds us of Rufio from Hook but has drawn other comparisons on Twitter.
2. Jacob Evans – Cincinnati Bearcats
Coaches nationwide are looking for versatile players this time of year. Evans has displayed his range this season, showcasing earlier this season the short dreads, and now sporting something more reminiscent of the 1990s New York Knicks front court.
- Donte DiVincenzo – Villanova Wildcats
Nicknamed “The Big Ragu” by Gus Johnson, his hairdo matches the theme.